Our rooms are spacious but also very delicate, so only small pets (max. 10 kg) such as dogs and cats are allowed, and no more than one per room.
Please observe the few simple extra rules listed below in addition to local laws and regulations.
- Please keep your pet on a leash or in a pet carrier when outside your room
- Your pet remains under your control and responsibility for the duration of your stay; you are welcome to bring them into the lounge area beside reception, in the restaurant and the garden, provided they are kept on a leash. However, if there are complaints from other guests, you will be asked to remove them.
- Out of respect for all hotel guests, your four-legged friends are not permitted or the pool area. However, you are welcome to hire a dog sitter.
- Please contact the housekeeper to arrange room cleaning at a time when neither you nor your pet will be present.
- We count on your cooperation to prevent your pet from causing excessive noise, behaving aggressively or offensively. If your pet is deemed dangerous or harmful, the Villa Sparina Resort management may, at its discretion, ask you to find alternative accommodation. Furthermore, in extreme cases, our management reserves the right to contact the animal control department to have the animal removed.
- Should your room require extra cleaning or if objects or furnishings are damaged due to the presence of your pet, Villa Sparina Resort may charge an additional fee and/or the cost of the damage caused.